Friday, December 23, 2011

ADI n CECIL's prewedding session





















Adi was my friend since we're in junior highschool. We met first at Pandu Church as misdinar.
We go to same junior n senior high school, but we never at the same class.. But we still talk each other when we met..
Long time no see after that, even we had same university.. LOL.. he call to me to ask my help to photograph their wedding..
We met for couple times to set the clothes n places we want to take photo.

It's a fun session to take their prewedding shooting. Both Adi n Cecil are easily to direct and show their laugh n smile.. so much fun..

On the day, they pick strange holy matrimony.. not ussual..
They pick to take the holy matrimony on 6.30 pm.. but not a problem. first i think the church will be dark, and hard to make a good photo.. but on the contarary, I get lots of good photo there...
I'll be posting their D-Day photo on next blog..

No comments:

Post a Comment